Thursday, February 20, 2014

Feb 20
HAPPY BORFDAE TO MEEEEE
Continuing with iPad paintings, i decided to give in and buy every brush set that this app had to offer for 5 bucks, which is a good deal considering that i saved something like 11 bucks fromif i'd have bought them individually. I'll just have to wait and se if its worth it, so woo??

Sooo a friend of a friend is moving to a new place and they can't keep their pets anymore, so there's a possibility of my getting a chinchilla or two (it would have to be two.... *spoiler alert*) in the next while... However this will only happen if parents as well as cats are okay with it, the price is right, the stars align just so, and Patrick Stewart posts a youtube video of himself singing "Get Lucky" in the next two weeks. So the chances are slim, but I have wanted one of these fluffy little guys since the late 90s, so I'm gonna try my absolute best to make it work. But they are the cutest little guys you will ever see. If you don't believe me, go to youtube and type in "popcorning chinchilla" and if you don't let out some level of squee, you have no soul.
But for now, here's a painting of one.
I made the stupid mistake of painting on the background layer instead of a new layer (I should really know better by now), so he has a white glow like he's some kind of holy/angelic fluff machine or something.


Feb 19
Rick (my one adjunct-profs) wanted a finished, (or nearly finished) plan for a lamp that we are to build by the next class (to clarify, the plans are for the next class, not a finished lamp), so i didn't have  time to do a painting today. Instead, you get the plans for a lamp inspired by the A-bomb. For the sake of not starting a riot, it is code named "Rocket." 

Wow, it made it a really bad image, but that's partially my fault. I made the design life sized, so it would have been a really large file if i hadn't scaled it down significantly.

1 comment: