Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Feb 25
Have another (better) chinchilla
I'm still hating on the iPad paintings. Okay, imagine that you know how to type and can type pretty fast without looking at the keyboard or anything. Now imagine that you lost all your fingers except for a pointer, so it takes a million times longer to type anything. That's how i feel with iPad paintings. It seems like anything that is optimized for tablets takes so much longer to do anything (not just painting, but adjusting settings and things like that) because you get one finger to use instead of the whole keyboard/mouse/tablet combo. No me gusta.

Feb 23
Really not feeling all that great today. Sooo...

Feb 22
Ball jointed dolls are great for pose studies. I wanna get one for this reason. Until then, here's one I found on tumblr :p

1 comment:

  1. Practice makes perfect I guess!! I think that's why I just can't get into ipad painting. SO HARD!

    ReplyDelete